Friday, August 29, 2008

August 29, 2008, my very unfortunate day! Shit..!



Mad! This is the really bad day for me! The day is better, my forex got in range $20..BUT..At 1 PM to 11 PM, i've lost until about $110! This really make me mad! I'm really shock, the girl who must be supporting me was scolding me with no reason too! I swear this is the most resentful day! Hope tomorrow better :)


Artikel ini dalam Bahasa Indonesia:

Gila! Sumpah ya..hari ini tuh hari paling sial banget buat gw! Pas siang sih lumayan, forex gw dapet sekitar $20-an..TAPI..Jam 1 ke atas ampe pada akhirnya jam 11 malem, gw rugi ampe $110! Gila sumpah..Gw shock banget, mana cewek yang harusnya nyemangatin gw malah marah-marah ga jelas! SUMPAH hari ini gw kesel banget! Hope tomorrow better :)


All article in this blog can be copied to your site/blog, but you put my links http://razfaren.blogspot.com as your post source,  Thanks! If you want to exchange link, link me and put a comment, I'll link back you as soon as possible!

Share this

2 Responses to "August 29, 2008, my very unfortunate day! Shit..!"

Please write your comment wisely and no SPAM comment