Saturday, August 30, 2008

Terms to copy my article to your blog/website




For all who visiting my blog, you can copy my article to your website/blog. But you MUST write the source of article, i.e Razfaren Private Blog, for you who copying but not given source, I will found you as soon as possible..Hehe

So, I need you to admit my creation, with way like I mention above. Many thanks for you who have do it, for whose don't, maybe you should study blogging ethyc about how to give appreciate to someone.


Artikel ini dalam Bahasa Indonesia:

Buat semua pengunjung yang udah datang ke blog ini boleh ko copy paste isi dari blog ini ke blog/website lw. Tapi dengan syarat lw HARUS NYERTAIN sumber dari artikel yang lw copy paste, yaitu blog gw ini, Razfaren Private Blog, buat yang copy paste tapi ga nyertain, ntar ketauan loh..Hehe

Jadi gw minta lw hargain karya gw, dengan cara kaya di atas tuh..Gw berterima kasih banget kalo lw udah ngelakuin, buat yang belom, tolong belajarlah etika dunia blogging dalam menghargai karya orang lain.


All article in this blog can be copied to your site/blog, but you put my links http://razfaren.blogspot.com as your post source,  Thanks! If you want to exchange link, link me and put a comment, I'll link back you as soon as possible!

Share this

1 Response to "Terms to copy my article to your blog/website"

  1. That's true, I like your style of writing..
    :x

    ReplyDelete

Please write your comment wisely and no SPAM comment