Friday, August 29, 2008

My first (private) blog!



Fuuh..Finally my blog was finished, after a long research with trial and error. Until this day Friday, August 29, 2008, my blog is OFFICIALLY OPEN

Hehe..Looks like  formal ceremony for monument or museum, is it? Hope my blog will still a blog that "alive" and not abandoned, be SEO friendly too...Did you know what I mean..?

So, in this blog I'll write all about experience that I've got in my life, there will be computer trick, tips, n about "Making Money" too.

Finally, I just want to say, happy surfing this unperfect blog! Thanks


Artikel ini dalam Bahasa Indonesia:
Whew..Akhirnya blog pribadi gw jadi juga, setelah melalui riset yang panjang dan masa coba-coba. Sampe di hari Jumat 29 Agustus 2008 ini, blog gw sekarang RESMI GW BUKA..

Hoho..Udah kaya peresmian monumen apa museum aja yak..Mudah-mudahan blog gw ini akan tetap jadi blog yang "hidup" n ga terabaikan, juga diapndang para Search Engine..Ngerti ga..

Jadi dalam blog ini gw bakal nulisin semua pengalaman yang gw rasain selama hidup gw, juga bakal ada trik, tips komputer, atau juga tentang "Making Money"..You know that I'm Businessman Hehe..

Yasuda deh..Akhir kata..Selamat menelusuri blog yang masih jauh dari kesempurnaan ini! Thanks


All article in this blog can be copied to your site/blog, but you put my links http://razfaren.blogspot.com as your post source,  Thanks! If you want to exchange link, link me and put a comment, I'll link back you as soon as possible!

Share this

0 Comment to "My first (private) blog!"

Post a Comment

Please write your comment wisely and no SPAM comment